Stretch Mark Treatment
- Stretch marks are a common part of life for many men and women.
- When the skin has been stretched too far or too fast – such as during puberty, pregnancy or weight fluctuations – these unsightly lines appear.
- Finally, there is a treatment that will reveal smooth and touchable skin.
How does it work?
- This fractional technology delivers pulses of laser light into the skin to target and break down stretch marks.
- This will help generate healthy new tissue to form in its place that is smoother and more even in skin tone.
Why Choose Icon™ For Stretch Mark Removal?
- The benefits of laser stretch mark removal are clear…
- Smoother, better looking skin without surgery
- No downtime
- Comfortable treatment sessions
- Only laser technology FDA-cleared to treat stretch marks
Stretch Mark Removal Before & After Photos with Icon™
Frequently Asked Questions
Expect to see an improvement in both the tone and texture of your stretch marks.
The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
Typically you may resume your daily activities immediately following the treatment session.
Most people need four to eight treatment sessions for desired results.
You may experience a temporary redness and swelling of the stretch marks which could last a few days. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.